Your Opportunity with Lone Beacon:
Learn, be appreciated, and actively contribute to Lone Beacon’s mission of dramatically growing advisory production across the country. If you’re a curious marketing professional with strong communication skills, you’ll fit right in with our team of all-stars. It’s a competitive, fast-paced environment and as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, we need team players ready and willing to contribute from day one.
Lone Beacon is a full-service marketing company dedicated to the financial services industry. Our purpose is to help dramatically grow advisory production by generating and nurturing leads and building brands via a full-service approach that incorporates world class content, digital and broadcast media, smart data analytics, and sales infrastructure. Our comprehensive and transparent RESULTS-FOCUSED execution makes us smarter, faster, and more effective than piecemeal competitors which allows our clients to replace multiple vendor relationships, grow faster, save money, save time, and focus on what they do best.
Lone Beacon’s priority are our employees, and we foster a culture of collaboration, fun, and development by helping empower our teammates in their growth. If you are detail-oriented, can multi-task, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are eager for a career growth opportunity, then we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Primary Duties Include:
- Develop, design, and deploy marketing emails, automated campaigns, and other email campaigns through marketing automation platform, Act-On
- Write catchy email content and copy, and design graphic images to be embedded into marketing emails
- Architect and troubleshoot client marketing email automation campaigns
- Maintain and develop database marketing list maintenance
- Produce, analyze, and monitor regular reports with a focus on improving email engagement metrics
- Work closely with the client-facing team and content team to develop innovative ways to market our client’s brand and services through emails
- Understand and leverage A/B testing capabilities and analytics to improve email deliverability and engagement
- Work closely with Account Managers and various internal teams to support client account projects, meetings, and marketing campaigns
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of practical marketing experience, with a focus on email development and database nurturing
- Experience with email marketing/marketing automation platform(s) such as Act On, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Marketo, etc.
- Experience producing flawless marketing copy and eye-catching images
- Experience working with multiple departments and teams to facilitate and execute projects
- Great positive attitude, work ethic, desire to learn new skills, and the ability to show tremendous initiative
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong editing, grammar, and proof-reading skills; good listener and ability to accept constructive feedback
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Financial literacy and licensing a plus
Lone Beacon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Job Type: Full-time (On-Site)