Your Opportunity with Lone Beacon:
Learn, be appreciated, and actively contribute to Lone Beacon’s mission of dramatically growing advisory production across the country. If you’re a curious marketing professional with strong communication skills, you’ll fit right in with our team of all-stars. It’s a competitive, fast-paced environment and as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, we need team players ready and willing to contribute from day one.
Lone Beacon is a full-service marketing company dedicated to the financial services industry. Our purpose is to help dramatically grow advisory production by generating and nurturing leads and building brands via a full-service approach that incorporates world class content, digital and broadcast media, smart data analytics, and sales infrastructure. Our comprehensive and transparent RESULTS-FOCUSED execution makes us smarter, faster, and more effective than piecemeal competitors which allows our clients to replace multiple vendor relationships, grow faster, save money, save time, and focus on what they do best.
Lone Beacon’s priority are our employees, and we foster a culture of collaboration, fun, and development by helping empower our teammates in their growth. If you are detail-oriented, can multi-task, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are eager for a career growth opportunity, then we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
What We Need Out of You:
As an Account Manager, you will work directly with Lone Beacon’s clients across the country, as well as within our different internal teams to help strategize, build, and execute campaigns. Therefore, we’re counting on a team-focused individual who can communicate and collaborate with creativity and critical thinking. On a day-to-day basis, which changes constantly, keeping you on your toes, you’ll be working with 15-20 client accounts alongside the support of a growing team. We need a contributor, a facilitator, and someone who wants to make an impact on bottom-line revenue both for our advisor clients, and for us at Lone Beacon.
The Account Manager is expected to have exceptional organizational and communication skills, as well as a comfort level to be the primary contact for the clients we serve. Additionally, the Account Manager must possess an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking mindset to lead the charge in client marketing and advertising campaigns impacting their bottom-line revenue. Lastly, we will rely on you to develop and implement campaigns, platforms, and processes that will enhance Lone Beacon’s growth.
Primary Duties Include:
- Oversee and facilitate annual, monthly, weekly, and daily marketing objectives
- Collaborate with the digital, content, and design departments to facilitate client campaigns/projects
- Communicate regularly with clients to understand and anticipate their marketing needs
- Prepare regularly scheduled client meeting agendas, run/facilitate the meetings, and coordinate follow-up actionable items
- Participate and contribute to Company initiatives focused on the growth of people, processes, and platforms
- Ability to organize and multi-task in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
- Naturally curious person, who is willing to work independently and solve problems on their own
- Skilled in managing marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form
- Skilled at handling conversations with clients about expectations, results, and problem-solving
- Strong working knowledge of social media, including paid advertising
- Strong working knowledge of database marketing
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of successful experience managing account relationships or clients
- Experience with lead generation and nurturing marketing campaigns is a must
- Financial literacy and/or licensing a plus
- Ad agency or broadcast background a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus
Lone Beacon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Job Type: Full-time (On-Site)