Lone Beacon is a full-service marketing company for the financial industry. We connect a generation of people who need financial help to the institutions, manufacturers, and advisories that can help them. We provide services focused on digital marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, and practice management to help financial advisors across the country grow their business. Named as one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing companies in America, Lone Beacon continues to grow as the industry leaders in this niche marketing vertical.
Lone Beacon’s priority are our employees, and we foster a culture of collaboration, fun, and growth by helping empower our teammates in their growth. We believe that everyone is their own CEO, and are looking to add more hard-working and passionate individuals to the team. We’ve doubled in size in 2020, and expect to double again in 2021 through hard work and a positive, collaborative culture.
What We’re Looking For:
The Account Manager will work directly with our clients all across the country! Each account team is structured as a pod with an Account Director, Account Manager, and Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be someone looking for an opportunity to work in a close-knit team in a collaborative manner. The Account Manager will be managing between 10-15 client accounts on a day-to-day basis together with their pod team by assigning marketing campaigns, establishing new initiatives, and contributing to the overall marketing strategy of each individual client accounts.
The Account Manager is expected to have exceptional organizational and communication skills, as well as a comfort level to be the primary contact for the clients we serve. Additionally, the Account Manager must possess the entrepreneurial and forward-thinking mindset to lead the charge in client marketing and advertising campaigns impacting their bottom line revenue.
Primary duties include:
- Oversee and facilitate annual, monthly, weekly, and daily marketing objectives,
- Collaborate with the digital, content, and design departments to facilitate client campaigns/projects
- Communicate regularly with clients to understand and anticipate their marketing needs
- Prepare regularly scheduled client meeting agendas, run/facilitate the meetings, and coordinate follow-up actionable items
- Managing a Marketing Coordinator to achieve the above responsibilities
- Ability to organize and multi-task in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
- Skilled in managing marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form
- Skilled at handling conversations with clients about expectations, results, and problem-solving
- Strong working knowledge of social media, including paid advertising
- Strong working knowledge of database marketing
- 2-5 years of successful experience managing account relationships or clients
- Financial literacy / licensing a plus
- Ad agency or broadcast background a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus