Your Opportunity with Lone Beacon:
Learn, be appreciated, and actively contribute to Lone Beacon’s mission of dramatically growing advisory production across the country. If you’re a curious marketing professional with strong communication skills, you’ll fit right in with our team of all-stars. It’s a competitive, fast-paced environment and as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies, we need team players ready and willing to contribute from day one.
Lone Beacon is a full-service marketing company dedicated to the financial services industry. Our purpose is to help dramatically grow advisory production by generating and nurturing leads and building brands via a full-service approach that incorporates world class content, digital and broadcast media, smart data analytics, and sales infrastructure. Our comprehensive and transparent RESULTS-FOCUSED execution makes us smarter, faster, and more effective than piecemeal competitors which allows our clients to replace multiple vendor relationships, grow faster, save money, save time, and focus on what they do best.
Lone Beacon’s priority are our employees, and we foster a culture of collaboration, fun, and growth by helping empower our teammates in their growth. If you are detail-oriented, can multi-task, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are eager for a career growth opportunity, then we encourage you to apply. This position is available for the Fall semester, with the potential to grow into a full-time position.
Who We’re Looking For:
The right candidate should be entrepreneurial-minded, enjoy being in a competitive, fast-paced environment. We’ll provide training and opportunities to learn new things while contributing to the team in a meaningful way.
In this role you’ll support all the internal Lone Beacon teams with various projects and tasks giving you exposure to the entire company from the top-down. You’ll gain experience and knowledge on digital marketing, email automation, graphic design, content creation, radio broadcast management, and sales prospecting within the financial industry.
Primary Duties Include:
- Research the latest news regarding financial industry and the baby boomer generation
- Create and proofread marketing content including blogs, articles, guides, and webinars that will be used by financial advisors across the nation
- Assist with radio broadcast operations including writing/branding radio scripts, facilitating in the production and trafficking of radio spots and shows, and reviewing broadcast performance on weekly basis
- Partner with email automation team to ensure email best practices are being met
- Assist with minor graphic design and website editing projects
- Work closely with the content marketing, digital marketing, and client teams to deliver content
- Research and identify new independent advisors across the nation for sales team to prospect
- Ability to organize and multi-task in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
- Skilled in performing all tasks and responsibilities with quality and integrity
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form
- Has constructive approach to teamwork and collaboration
- Strong affinity to work independently and problem solve
- Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be working towards a college degree in Boston area with 2023 or 2024 graduation date
- Must be willing to work in Boston Office 2-3 days/week (Hours TBD)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong editing, grammar, and proof-reading skills, good listener, and ability to accept constructive feedback
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- General interest in financial and/or marketing industry
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and work on a team
- Self-starter mindset
- Basic knowledge of website development, SEO, email best practices, social media platforms, and graphic design is a plus
Lone Beacon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Job Type: Part-time, Paid Fall 2022 Semester Internship (On-Site)